Cheesy Garlic Bread with Marinara Sauce
Nothing completes a Italian dinner like warm cheesy garlic bread and marinara sauce.
Thaw in refrigerator
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Place unwrapped bread halves cut side up on foil lined baking sheet.
3. Spread garlic butter evenly on both cut sides of bread halves (If butter is still frozen thaw in microwave at 10-20 second intervals). Evenly sprinkle cheese blend on both cut sides of bread halves.
4. Bake Cheesy Garlic Bread for 10-12 min.
5. Place herbed marinara into a small bowl, and microwave to warm.
6. Slice Cheesy Garlic Bread and serve with Herbed Marinara.
Prep time: 20-30 min.
1/4 loaf with marinara
|Amount / Serving|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Sat Fat||12 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
Contains: Milk, Wheat, Soy
May contain additional allergens.
Nutritional information is per serving unless otherwise stated and are based on standard formulations. For example, if one Large dinner was divided into 6 equal portions, the nutritional information is accurate for one portion. Variations in ingredients and preparation, as well as substitutions, will increase or decrease any stated nutritional values. Items vary by store, and are subject to change. Contact your local store for further assistance.