Business Development Coordinator
Are you looking for a job that allows you to change lives?
Do you love the idea of families sitting down together to enjoy fantastic meals?
Dream Dinners is an innovative concept in meal preparation that eliminates the stress of dealing with dinner – We remove menu planning, shopping & prep-work from the equation, leaving more quality time for families.
We are looking for a part-time Business Development Coordinator to help us change more lives and bring Homemade, Made Easy meals into the community.
As a Dream Dinners Business Development Coordinator, you will play multiple roles – Spokesperson, Event Coordinator, and Social Butterfly.
In this position, you will:
- Seek out and cultivate relationships within your area, focusing on opportunities to introduce new guests to the Dream Dinners experience.
- Coordinate off-site events in order to establish & reinforce Dream Dinners' presence in the community.
- Run special introductory meal preparation sessions for new guests, making them feel welcome & to generate excitement.
- Follow up! Follow up! Follow up! Engage potential new guests and outside contacts, stay on their radar & pursue opportunities for collaboration.
We're the perfect match if you:
- Are excited by fresh ideas & enjoy interacting with a variety of new people regularly.
- Have solid written and verbal skills, and like to use them.
- Love having goals to reach & will try new methods to hit them.
- Are solution oriented, organized, and adaptable.
- Have a passion for helping others & understand the benefit of family meals.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible Hours, including Sundays and Holidays off.
- Fantastic food discount program.
If the apron fits, wear it!
Please email your cover letter and resume to:
- Berlin, CT Store - Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mill Creek, WA Store - Send your resume to: email@example.com
*This position overview is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required.