Sales Lead at Multiple Locations
Are you looking for a job that allows you to change lives? Do you love the idea of families sitting down together to enjoy fantastic meals?
Dream Dinners is an innovative concept in meal preparation that eliminates the stress of dealing with dinner – We remove menu planning, shopping & prep-work from the equation, leaving more quality time for families.
We are looking for Sales Leads to help us change more lives and bring Homemade, Made Easy meals into the community.
As a Dream Dinners Sales Lead, you will play multiple roles – Customer Service Guru, Sales Rock Star, and Team Player.
In this position, you will:
- Assist in running the front of the house – With a focus on sales and service.
- Maintain a fun and positive store environment.
- Give our guests amazing service & have a meaningful impact on their lives.
- Work with the team to exceed goals & expectations.
We're the perfect match if you:
- Have a laser focus on the details.
- Have solid written and verbal skills, and like to use them.
- Love having goals to meet & will try new methods to hit them.
- Are solution oriented, organized, and adaptable.
- Have a passion for helping others & understand the benefit of family meals.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible Hours, including Sundays and Holidays off.
- Hourly Pay & Bonus Structure for a job well done.
- Fantastic food discount program.
If the apron fits, wear it!
Please email your cover letter and resume to:
- Berlin, CT Store: Nadina.Dellaripa@dreamdinners.com
- Manchester, CT Store: Linda.Franco@dreamdinners.com
- Fort Mill, SC Store: Amanda.Banegas@dreamdinners.com
- Mill Creek, WA Store: Julie.Jodock@dreamdinners.com
*This position overview is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required.