Assistant Operations Manager
Are you looking for a job that allows you to change lives? Do you love the idea of families sitting down together to enjoy fantastic meals?
Dream Dinners is an innovative concept in meal preparation that eliminates the stress of dealing with dinner – We remove menu planning, shopping & prep-work from the equation, leaving more quality time for families.
We are looking for an Assistant Operations Manager for our Rochester Hills, MI store to help us change more lives and bring Homemade, Made Easy meals into the community.
In this position, you will:
- Assist in running back of the house – With a focus on lean operations.
- Support to maintain appropriate inventory levels & reduce waste.
- Assist to keep Food and Labor Costs on track.
- Seek out new efficiencies & help train others to do the same.
We're the perfect match if you:
- Have a laser focus on the details.
- Have solid written and verbal skills, and like to use them.
- Love having goals to meet & will try new methods to hit them.
- Are solution oriented, organized, and adaptable.
- Have a passion for helping others & understand the benefit of family meals.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible Hours, including Sundays and Holidays off.
- Hourly pay based on experience.
- Fantastic food discount program.
If the apron fits, wear it!
Please email your cover letter and resume to:
- Rochester Hills, MI Store: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position overview is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required.