Normandy Pork Roast with Apples
Fast Lane Sweet apples, cider, onions combine to create this delicious, French inspired, savory pork roast dinner. A seasonal favorite that will bring the whole family together. Great in the crockpot.
Thaw in refrigerator
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place roast and apple mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with foil.
3. Bake covered 1 hour. Remove foil and cook an additional 10-15 min. (internal temp. 145°F).
4. Let roast rest 10 min. before slicing.
5. Meanwhile, mash apple mixture with the back of fork until a chunky apple sauce consistency is created.
6. Serve sliced pork with apple sauce poured over.
Prep time: 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hr.
Dream Dinners Almond Green Beans
4 oz roast with 1/2 cup roasted apples & onions
*4 g heart healthy fat from olive oil
|Amount / Serving|
|Total Fat||11 g*|
|Sat Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
Nutritional information is per serving unless otherwise stated and are based on standard formulations. For example, if one Large dinner was divided into 6 equal portions, the nutritional information is accurate for one portion. Variations in ingredients and preparation, as well as substitutions, will increase or decrease any stated nutritional values. Items vary by store, and are subject to change. Contact your local store for further assistance.