Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Roast
Fast Lane Our pork is smothered in a tangy, southern style sauce. This is a great crockpot entrée or bake slow for a hearty homecooked meal.
Thaw in refrigerator
1. Spray a large heavy skillet with non-stick cooking spray, and heat on med-high.
2. Add onions and pork, brown pork cooking 2 3 min. per side.
3. Transfer to 9 x 13 baking pan, cover and cook at 325F for 2 - 3 hr.
4. Serve pork sliced thin and topped with sauce.
1. Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray and place thawed pork roast white side up and top with onions and smokey bbq sauce.
2. Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours.
3. Serve pork sliced thin and topped with sauce.
Prep time: 2 1/2 to 3 hours
Finishing Touch Bountiful Baked Beans and cornbread
4 oz pork roast with sauce
*3 g heart healthy fat from olive oil
|Amount / Serving|
|Total Fat||11 g*|
|Sat Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
Contains: Soy, Wheat, Fish (Anchovies)
May contain additional allergens.
Nutritional information is per serving unless otherwise stated and are based on standard formulations. For example, if one Large dinner was divided into 6 equal portions, the nutritional information is accurate for one portion. Variations in ingredients and preparation, as well as substitutions, will increase or decrease any stated nutritional values. Items vary by store, and are subject to change. Contact your local store for further assistance.