Share a testimonial video with us and you will be entered to win! One grand prize winner will take home a $300 Dream Dinners Gift Card. Two additional winners will win a $100 Dream Dinners gift card.
To enter, submit a short 30 - 60 second video answering ONE of the following questions by May 31st. Submit one video for each question for more chances to win.
Note: By submitting your video you are giving Dream Dinners exclusive and unlimited rights to reuse your name, content, and video provided on our marketing platforms.
Important: Please read these rules before entering this contest (the "Contest").
By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all the eligibility requirements below. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. General Information.
2. Contest Sponsorship. This Contest's sponsor is as described in Section 1 above "Contest Sponsor" or "Sponsor"). Any information you provide in connection with the Contest is to the Contest Sponsor. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram.
3. Eligibility. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST AGE 18 (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW) AND WHO HAVE A VALID PUBLIC INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN ANY PRIZES AND DREAM DINNERS, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. If you have an APO or FPO mailing address, you must identify your state of permanent residence. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Dream Dinners in the manner and format described below. Employees, officers and directors of Contest Sponsor, its franchises or licensees, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate families or members of the same household of such employees, officers, and directors are not eligible to enter. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void where prohibited by law.
4. Entry. During the Contest Period, you may enter the Contest by uploading a picture to Instagram showing your family eating dinner together.
Your picture must be accompanied by the following two things. Failure to include both things will result in no entry into the Contest:
5. Alternative Method of Entry. During the Contest Period, you may also enter the Contest by sending a postcard to Sponsor at P.O Box 889, Snohomish, WA 98291, attention: “2020 30 Days of Dinner Fun,” with your first name, last name, phone number, address and valid email address.
6. Conditions of Photo Content Submission. By entering the Contest, you warrant that your entry (1) is original and does not infringe the intellectual-property rights of any third party, (2) has not been published in any medium, (3) has not won an award, and (4) does not contain any information, photograph, or video of another person from which you have not obtained consent; and (5) that you have a valid public Instagram account. (“Entry”). Only one Entry is permitted per day. Multiple entries are permitted, provided that each entry must be a unique photo. Obscene, provocative or otherwise inappropriate content will not be considered. Sponsor retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
7. Copyright Assignment. Each submitted photo becomes the exclusive property of Sponsor, and may be used by Sponsor for marketing and promotional purposes, and Sponsor shall have the exclusive authority to remove or retain entries and to repost on any of Sponsor’s websites or social media sites (such as Sponsor’s Facebook page). By entering the Contest, you agree that your Entry will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States, but if it cannot be so deemed, then you irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor all of your right, title and interest in and to your photograph and accompanying narrative, including all but not limited to all copyright and trademark rights which you may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Upon request of Sponsor, you shall execute and deliver any additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the Entry and of the copyrights transferred and “moral rights of authors” waived under these Official Rules. If Sponsor fails to request an assignment, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor’s rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment.
8. Drawing: Winners will be selected via a random number generator by November 9, 2020. Winners will be notified within 10 days of selection via Instagram. If unable to make contact with the winner within 15 days after Sponsor first attempts to notify the winner, Sponsor will select a back up winner in accordance with the above. Likewise, if the original winner is ineligible or fails to timely return the signed Dream Dinners Publicity Release Form, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements of this Contest, the winner shall forfeit the prize in its entirety, and Sponsor shall award the prize to an alternate winner selected in accordance with the above.
9. Prizes. One winner will win a Dream Dinners e-gift card valued at approximately $500.00, good at any Dream Dinners store location. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Dream Dinners reserves the right to substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value for the Prize. No other substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of the Prize will be permitted. Prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Prizes will be fulfilled approximately two (2) to four (4) weeks after notification of the Prize winner. Prizes will be delivered via an email containing the e-gift card.
10. Disclaimer. Dream Dinners and any other participating sponsors, including their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Dream Dinners or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
11. Release of Liability. By entering the contest, you release Instagram and Dream Dinners, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, all Released Parties, and all others associated with the development, production, implementation, and distribution of this Contest, from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, or use of or inability to use any Prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
12. Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Contest grants Dream Dinners an exclusive, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, sublicensable license and right to use winner's name, social media name(s), likeness, persona, hometown, and/or Prize information in all media now known or later devised for all purposes Dream Dinners deems appropriate, including without limitation, for promotional and publicity purposes, without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any Prize, except where prohibited by law, Winner and anyone appearing in Winner’s Entry, may (in Dream Dinner’s sole discretion) be required to execute a written consent, confirming Dream Dinner’s right to use the name, social media name(s), likeness, persona, hometown, and/or Prize information of Winner or the person/people in Winner’s Entry, without further permission or compensation.
13. Additional Terms. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
14. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Contest or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the Washington State Court, for the city of Snohomish; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington
15. Winners List or a Copy of the Official Rules. To obtain a list of the Winners or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your request by the Contest End Date as described in Section 1 above to the "Sponsor Mailing Address" as described in Section 1 above, attention: "2020 30 Days of Dinner Challenge."